Friday, September 28, 2007

Freddy Confronts John (Episode 8)

DISCLAIMER: John From Cincinnati and its canon characters are the property of HBO and the show's producers; no copyright infringement is intended.

Written by theshriek

[Freddy enters room 24. John is covered with blood and sitting on the bed.]

Freddy: All right shape-shifter, I wanna know what you did to that boy?

[John looks like he wants to tell Freddy, but he doesn’t say anything.]

Freddy: That cop told me, “He’s yours.” You are gonna wished that you had talked to him. He has rules that he follows, and you still got your blood all over you. I don’t have any fuckin’ rules. If you don’t tell me what happened to that boy, you are going to see your body parts sitting in your fuckin’ lap.

John: Just ask the girl, Marie. Five pieces.

[Freddy punches John in the stomach.]

Freddy: That fucker told me that he hadn’t said anything. Once I am finished removing your organs. I am going to find him and bury him in five places.

John: [In a different tone of voice] Freddy please! I promise I won’t tell anyone else about what happened in the volcano! Anyways, everyone just thinks you just had a bad trip. No one thinks you are crazy. We will just pretend that I didn’t hear you talking last night. OK?

Freddy. What the fuck? I never told Palaka that.

John: Please. Don’t. [He screams]

Freddy: Shut the fuck up! I had to kill her. [He grabs John’s throat and begins to choke him.]

Palaka: [Outside and knocking on the door] The lost telegram has been located. The lost surfing telegraph boy has been located. Located!

[Freddy continues squeezing John’s throat.]

Palaka: He’s safe. Located! Located! He’s located. He’s safe. Don’t kill anybody. Don’t kill anybody.

[Palaka words finally penetrate Freddy’s brain, and he let’s go of John’s throat. He stares at John gasping and coughing. He then turns around and walks out of Room 24.]

No comments: